Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Update

While I wasn't very active during March, I'm planning to work more extensively on this blog in the future and so I thought I would only be fair to tell you my plans for the future of this blog.

First of all there will be a regular stream of content with set upload days.

Each Wednesday I'll post a new thoughtpiece. These always were the centerpiece of this blog and I plan on extending on that. The topics will range from actual events all the way to the history of video games. Of course this still is a mostly Nintendo centric blog, and that won't change, so I'll try keep a connection between Nintendo and the actual topic.
As an example what these posts will be about, tomorrow I'll take a look a the aspect of difficulty in video games. In light of the Star Fox News from last week this hopefully will make an interesting read for you.

Each Friday there will be a write up of the Nintendo news from this week.

These are the two fix points of content you can look forward to each week from now on. There is still room for other weekly ideas, but for now I'm concentrating on these two. But of course that's not all. There will still be other content on this blog, that won't release weekly.

Write Ups of important events (for example E3, Nintendo Investor Meetings, Nintendo Direct, etc.)

Trailer Watch: An in depth look at big new Trailers and the details the hide.

Of course Reviews are also a part of this blog and I will keep it that way. However, because I'm not made out of money, I can't get every single Nintendo game there is and so I'll mostly concentrate on the big Wii-U titles. As for why there is no Review of Pokken Tournament and Twilight Princess HD. I already own Twilight Princess for the GameCube, and what I've seen from the HD Remaster didn't warrant a second purchase and I'm just not a fan of fighting games, so no Pokken Tournament for me. The next review will be Star Fox Zero and I'll try to get it online withing 3 days of the release.

So these are the things you can look forward to from now on on this blog. I hope you'll enjoy the more steady stream of content.

And as always

thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment