Friday, September 16, 2016

Lost&Found: Super Mario Green Star Groove

Hello and Welcome to todays episode of Lost & Found.

In the last couple of weeks Nintendo and its treatment of Fanworks got a lot of coverage. And while I understand why Nintendo does everything possible to protect their IPs, I think this situation could be handled much better. I also think that these great Fan Projects, in which the creators put their heart and soul, deserve attention.

That is why I want to show you a very promising fan game, because simply calling it a fan hack wouldn't do it justice. Following the great Newer Super Mario Bros., which even got in my Top 5 Nintendo Fan Games, Super Mario Green Star Groove sets out to do the same as it's predecessor. Be a full fledged Mario adventure.

And if you have played Newer Super Mario Bros. you surely are as exited as I am. Anyways here is the trailer for you to enjoy and maybe get excited. It definitely looks great. 


and as always
thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment