Thursday, January 15, 2015

Review incoming


I'm pretty irregular with my posts on here and for a time now, I wanted to change that. And what is a better time to do that than the start of a new year. So I'm glad to announce that apart from my unqualified opinion soon you'll also be able to enjoy my unqualified reviews. And by soon I mean pretty soon, cause the first one will be online by tomorrow.
Unqualified? Then why should you even listen to me? Well that is for you to decide. Some time ago I posted some points I deem important when reviewing a game and I intend to follow them of course. Also I would like to point out that I intend to use the whole spectrum of the review score. So a 5/10 means average.
And the last point is that I intend to rate games on what they try to accomplish. That means I wont hate in a Mario game for not having a great story, but if it's a massive RPG that wants to tell an engaging story, the story will of course be another factor in my review.
My reviews will start tomorrow with Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker

Also here are some of my former review scores on older titles. Just to let you know what to expect.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii-U: 8/10

Bayonetta: 8/10

Bayonetta 2: 9/10

Hyrule Warriors: 7/10

Mario Kart 8: 8/10

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze: 8/10

Super Mario 3D World: 9/10

The Legend of Zelda: A Link between Worlds: 9/10

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker: 8/10

Darksiders 2: 7/10

Yoshis New Island: 6/10

Super Mario 3 Land: 8/10

The Wonderful 101: 7/10

Sonic Lost Word: 5/10


New Super Mario Bros. U: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment