Friday, January 6, 2017

Lost & Found: There's no such thing as a Nintendo

Hello and Welcome to todays episode of Lost & Found.

Today we take another trip down memory lane with an interesting poster Nintendo of America produced in the early Nineties. And with early Nineties I mean 1990. During the last glory days of NES and with the SNES just around the corner Nintendo was the dominating force in the video game industry. And so for parents, who didn't know any better, every video game console was a Nintendo.
I'm sure your parents made the same mistake at least one. I know mine did. Even nowadays Nintendo is still the synonym for consoles. It still happens that a mother wants to buy the new game for her sons ''Nintendo'' and then it turns out to be a PlayStation 4.
Well without further ado here is the poster:


It's an amusing look into past and a funny remainder that even though many things change, some still stay the same. And now if you excuse me, I'm going to play Doom on my Nintendo.

And as always

thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment