Friday, August 26, 2016

Lost & Found: Nintendo Promotional Videos

Hello and welcome to this new Friday regular. Here I'll talk about different interesting Nintendo related things. It can range from Merchandise, TV-Series or just plain interesting and weird stuff. I hope you all enjoy this new content.

So let's start today with two quite interesting and very, very 90s videos. These little gems were handed to Retailers in in holidy 1993 and 1994 to prepare them for selling Nintendo products. It's a nice flashback into easier times, when such things were still regularly used. And it couldn't get any more 90s even if they tried. It's a nice reminder on what made this era great and also absolutely cringe worthy.



That's that for today. I know it was a pretty short first Lost and Found, but I'll head out to Aninite in Vienna for the weekend so I'm in quite a hurry, but if you have any thoughts or suggestions about the format let me know in the comments.

And as always

thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment